Salary: Up to £95k dependent on location and experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s largest Insurers as the 3rd Party / Supplier IT Security Risk Manager. Overseeing a small team, this could be a great first step into team leadership.
This organisation has an extensively outsourced IT capability. As the 3rd Party / Supplier IT Security Risk Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that IT Security Risk is properly managed within that outsourced environment.
In order to get the most out of key relationships with both internal and external contacts, you will have to have an assertive and persuasive personality.
- Ensure that security risk is properly managed by all suppliers of critical services
- Create a framework to report on and manage IT security risk on an ongoing basis
- Liaise frequently with suppliers and procurement, and build strong resilient relationships
- Overseeing one Supplier Security Analyst
There is potential for the role to be home based, giving plenty of scope for flexible working practices.
This FTSE 100 company is a household name with a Global presence and extremely strong brand. They have a relatively new CISO who is championing a very large IT Security investment programme and implementing cutting edge IT Security technologies.
The Cyber Security team is currently expanding by hiring some of the top talent in the industry making this an exciting time to join and take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- FTSE 100 Company with extremely strong brand
- Excellent opportunities working for an industry leading CISO
- Excellent benefits scheme
- Flexible working environment, including opportunity for role to be home based
- Friendly growing Cyber Security team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
This role will suit candidates best with the following characteristics and experience
- Experienced working with suppliers, possibly in an outsourced environment
- Strong technical background
- Broad IT Security Risk knowledge – possibly experienced in building out new IT Security risk capabilities
- Determined professional attitude
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
At least one current recognized security professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred but not required.
To apply for this great opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org