Salary: Up to £95k dependent on location and experience
If you are a dynamic and experienced IT Security Risk professional / IT Security Risk Consultant this could be your ideal next step.
The IT Security Risk Manager role includes the following:
- Building and leading a team of IT Security risk professionals
- Embedding Group defined IT Security processes
- Ensuring Cyber / IT Security risk is properly managed in all new applications, systems and infrastructures.
- Ensuring Information Security risk is properly managed in all business change activity
- Building and maintaining key relationships with strategic business leaders and senior IT management, to ensure proper buy in for IT Security
- Providing inspirational leadership, and getting the most from your team
- Sometimes winning battles, sometimes knowing when to compromise
There is potential for the role to be home based, giving plenty of scope for flexible working practices.
This FTSE 100 company is a household name with a Global presence and extremely strong brand. They have a relatively new CISO who is championing a very large IT Security investment programme and implementing cutting edge IT Security technologies.
The Cyber Security team is currently expanding by hiring some of the top talent in the industry making this an exciting time to join and take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- FTSE 100 Company with extremely strong brand
- Excellent opportunities working for an industry leading CISO
- Excellent benefits scheme
- Flexible working environment, including working from home
- Friendly growing Cyber Security team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
This role will suit candidates best with the following characteristics and experience
- Strong technical background
- Very strong IT Security background
- Very strong in IT Security risk management and governance
- Determined professional attitude
- Excellent stakeholder and diplomatic skills
- Excellent persuasive skills
- Strategic vision, and a proven ability to implement that vision
At least one current recognized security professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA preferred but not required.
This would be a great step up if you are currently working as an IT Security Risk Consultant and are wanting to take on more team leadership responsibility
To apply for this great opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com.